viernes, febrero 21, 2014

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

I drop a leave a response each time I like a post on a website or I have something to contribute
to the conversation. It is triggered by the sincerness displayed in
the article I browsed. And after this article "Siglas, abreviaturas y s�mbolos".

I was actually moved enough to drop a thought ;-) I actually
do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not
mind. Is it simply me or does it look like like a few
of the responses appear like coming from brain dead individuals?
:-P And, if you are writing on other social sites, I would like to keep up with you.
Would you list the complete urls of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin
profile?|

Also visit my weblog ... pity 2013 program



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 16:42