domingo, febrero 16, 2014

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

I almost never comment, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Siglas, abreviaturas y s�mbolos".

And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's
allright. Could it be just me or does it look like some of the remarks
appear as if they are left by brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing at other sites, I would
like to keep up with everything fresh you have to
post. Could you list of every one of your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page
or linkedin profile?|

Feel free to surf to my site :: program do rozliczania pit 2013 (http://naszeprogramypity.pl)



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 12:29