domingo, septiembre 15, 2013

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Consultorio CPL (III): Tinnitus, silbatos y orejas...

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Consultorio CPL (III): Tinnitus, silbatos y orejas...":

I leave a comment when I like a article on
a site or I have something to add to the conversation.
It's caused by the passion displayed in the article I browsed.
And on this article "Consultorio CPL (III): Tinnitus, silbatos y orejas".
I was actually moved enough to drop a thought ;-)
I do have a few questions for you if it's allright.
Is it just me or do a few of these responses look as if they are written by brain dead
people? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I'd like to follow
everything new you have to post. Could you make a list every one of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


My web page ringing in the ears treatment naturally



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 12:53