jueves, mayo 23, 2013

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

I comment whenever I appreciate a article on a website or if I have something
to add to the conversation. Usually it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I looked at. And on this post "Siglas, abreviaturas y s�mbolos". I was actually moved enough to post a commenta response :-P I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind.
Is it only me or does it look like like a few of the comments come across like they are
left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I would like to keep up with
you. Would you list every one of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



Also visit my website ... ralph lauren outlet



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 18:40