miércoles, abril 10, 2013

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

I leave a response whenever I appreciate a article on a site or I have something to contribute to the discussion.
It is triggered by the fire communicated in the article I looked
at. And after this article "Siglas, abreviaturas y s�mbolos".

I was actually moved enough to drop a comment ;) I
actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
Is it only me or does it look as if like a few of the
comments appear like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you
are posting on other social sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list all of all your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my site; fake oakleys



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 21:13