lunes, julio 25, 2011

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

facebook likes page
get fans on facebook page

get fans facebook purchase facebook fans how to buy facebook fans
My computor says it has a virus, and it wants me to download their anti virus software ( which I know is just spyware and is a scam) so I always press cancel. Now my computor freezes about 30 seconds after I log on and it will not let me acess the Internet. How can I get it to stop freezing so I can download the anti malware software?? Or how can I just get rid of it all together.
im just curious of what all the viruses are out there. so far i think the trojan "horse" is the worst one you can get fans on facebook

buy facebook fans and likes get fans facebook [url=http://100sfbfans.com]get fans on facebook page [/url] purchase facebook fans



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 19:16