sábado, junio 25, 2011

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

When my computer (XP or Vista) is idle for a few minutes, the read-write lamp begins to flash like a defrag or virus scan is running. When I open the task manager, a "system idle process" seems to be active. I have turned off scheduled defragmenting, windows defender and virus scans, and even in my travel laptop with no antivirus this "dreaming" occures. It must be a windows component as this happens even on a new computer, without any third party software. I'd rather not have my hard drive thrashing like this every day if it is not necessary. What the heck is this?
unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4
I already unistalled my avast anti virus software I even use and unistaller software to delete it and I also tried using control panel...but it is still ther...everytime I started the computer a window will open and said avastblahblah has stop working...and that makes my computer to work slow.. any Idea how to stop this unlock iphone 4

unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]how to unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 03:05