lunes, septiembre 13, 2010

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

hello, i'm new in the forum.

Thanks to my son Daniel I sort of discovered the internet. he told me about blogging and about forums and on the net communities like the an individual we are in here.

Please accept my apologies as English isn't my native language.

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello to all other members in this forum.

I like being for the web and have so far developed one particular web site.

I hope to meet people who are like minded and I also hope to turn into a valued member.

Signed,

odolikids






my own new [url=http://rhyan.clydesdalecommunity.com/] my home page[/url] or online site



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 17:13