miércoles, julio 28, 2010

[CPL (Curioso pero de letras)] Nuevo comentario en el blog Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos

Anónimo ha dejado un nuevo comentario en su entrada "Siglas, abreviaturas y símbolos":

So I went ahead and splurged -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-with-Speakers.html]Fatman iTube Valve Dock[/url] and I am very glad to report that I am an extremely happy customer. I actually listened to one at a friend's house a few months back and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it really truly surprised me. I searched everywhere for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I phoned them first and asked a bunch of questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Dispatch was fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they ship outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.

Very cool...

Pete



Publicado por Anónimo para CPL (Curioso pero de letras) a las 12:30